Thursday, January 27, 2011

Song(s) of the Day(s), 1/25/11 & 1/26/11

I am really bad at doing this daily thing. And technically Thursday isn't even my day. And I was REALLY EXCITED to post this song on Tuesday, and totally forgot. So here's your song of the day for 1/25/11:



Anyone else remember that one?!?!


Okay, so, I've been busier than I thought since getting into Los Angeles. Today I was planning on going to Rodeo to see if I could sneak into stores where dresses cost more than my car, but instead, I've been puking off and on for the last 8 hours.

It has been awesome. The most glamorous food poisoning that has ever happened.

Anyways, to make up for Wednesday, I'm going to repost a song that has been making the rounds today - yes, I know that I've posted the Portland Cello Project before.

No comments:

Post a Comment