Friday, January 21, 2011

Song of the Day, 1/21/11

Today while I was packing up my office for the giant Xbox Move, I listened to the new Tapes and Tapes record - Outside. (Holy release dates, Batman! This is a new song!)

My favorite track is the first one (how cliche) - Badaboom - so I really wanted to make that the song of the day... Since I'm ostensibly avoiding music piracy with this, it's sort of convenient that this song was KEXP's song of the day on Monday. Even if it's embarrassing that they beat me to it.

My embarrassment is your gain - because not only can you click through to KEXP to listen to the song, you can download it too.


I think it's a good song for setting out on a new adventure (which was better for me than listening to songs that remind you of the good old times....)

No comments:

Post a Comment