Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Song of the Day, 1/18/2011

Sorry for being so bad at this "every day" thing gang. I spent some time today fixing the music situation on my work computers (I've been suuuuuuuuuuuuuper busy lately) including unwinding the settings on my mangled Zune account so I can like, listen to new music, on demand at work again.

(Did you know, that before I got moved to the weird quiet aisle where I am now at work, I used to download every new album tagged 'Indie Rock' off of the Zune Marketplace and listen to a track or two? WELL IT IS ON AGAIN.)

Maybe you'll start getting some new stuff from this feed!

For now, you get one of December's greatest hits - oh how I LOVE this song! The Thermals are playing in Seattle on the 21st.... one of those nights where I already have two other sets of plans......:

No comments:

Post a Comment