Sunday, May 1, 2011

Summer Concert Report

OH, so apparently Doe Bay Fest sold out in about 20 minutes this morning. I wasn't real on top of it, so I didn't even try to buy tickets -- but even last year, when it took days to sell out, I ended up being the only person who I talked with about going that actually got a ticket. (Draaaaaag.)


Well friends. I guess we ought to get planning for What the Heck Fest, right? (Not that there really ought to be one or the other, but seriously. Let's not mess this up. Party in Skagit County!)


Lois
Liturgy
Wyrd Visions
Ben & Bruno (BB)
Earth
Angelo Spencer et les Hauts Sommets
For The Birds
LAKE
Arrington de Dionyso’s Malaikat dan Singa
Takhoma
Laura Leif
Bitpart
Broken Water
Sam Lohmann
The Drink Up Honey
D+
Lovers Without Boarders
Mount Eerie
Ô Paon
Mecca Normal
Thrones
Brave Irene
the Zaps
Purple & Green
the Violins
Stephen Steinbrink
Karl Blau

No comments:

Post a Comment