Saturday, May 14, 2011

Song(s) of the Day, 5/14/2011

I'm really shitty at dealing when dating situations start to go south. A couple of years ago, I met the guys in The Globes through a guy I was dating - they were young (not even 21!), they had just moved as a band from Spokane, WA out to Seattle to focus and try and "make it", they were all working at the School of Rock to try to scrape up money to record their record. At the time a few years ago, the guy I was dating was trying to get them noticed by Barsuk.

Well, anyways, long story short, they're a fantastic band, and I remember them as some of the nicest guys I've met. Ever. Their full length came out on Barsuk this week, but I'm going to direct you to their bandcamp where you can listen to their Sinter Songs EP in it's entirety.



I wish I wasn't such an ass and I was able to keep in touch with these guys - regardless, I'm very excited to see their record come out (and it's great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment