Sunday, May 1, 2011

Song of the Day, 5/1/2011

I'm doing a terrible job of enjoying today, the most perfect beautiful day May Day that has ever happened. I had one short rehearsal for Queen, and have spent most of the day learning about iOS development. Aww. Nerd life.


I think the truth is that sunlight is inspiring - it makes me want to create. Produce. (I always want to create and produce in the darker times, but it can be such a battle to sit down and get started.)

Anyways. About creation and creating. Last night, I saw Boy Eats Drum Machine play at the Comet as part of the like, uber-Pop-Quadruple header. And I'm totally in love with this! He's my favorite one man band that I've seen to date. He's got turntables. He sings. And he plays the saxophone.



And he dances. I love when you can get a glimpse of what it means to really love something. He dances.



He was selling handmade vinyl, and I'm really disappointed in myself that I forgot to buy some before I stumbled home.

No comments:

Post a Comment