Monday, April 25, 2011

Song of the Day, 4/25/2011

Kill County: The Trains, The Drinks, and The Dawn from Love Drunk on Vimeo.



I really want my band to start playing in old abandoned buildings and recording videos. There are tons of old mills and ghost towns in Washington state, and lots of old docks and abandoned places. Or hell, any old abandoned building in Seattle. Or any place that just doesn't belong empty. (I would also love us to film a video of us playing on the floating walk adjacent to Fairview, but it's so noisy right there I don't think you could get audio.) Maybe this summer when I start to get a little stir crazy and need to get out of the city, I'll just go film myself playing some of MY songs in some of those weird magical places.

Anyways, this video is lovely, was filmed in an abandoned silo by a crew called Love Drunk in the fair state of Nebraska. via Nebraska Admiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment