Saturday, February 5, 2011

Song of the Day, 2/4/11

KARAOKE EDITION!!!!!!!


I don't really have anything exciting and delicious to share with you tonight. Nothing too hipsterlicious. On my way to the karaoke party, I walked past a house that was clearly having a show in the living room. I'm pretty sure it is a show house I've heard of but never visited.

Instead of crashing the house party, I went and sang Ke$ha's Tic-Toc completely sober. Yes, I know.

Anyways, so I guess that makes it the song of the day. YES, I KNOW IT'S LAME, OKAY? You have to have a little bit of respect for a chick that can't sing who is making a career out of sounding wasted ALL of the time. There's something admirable there.... maybe... at least the part of me that wants to be wasted all of the time admires it.


So hate me. Never come back. But I'm giving you this version of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment