Thursday, February 24, 2011

Song of the Day 2/24/2011

Brakesbrakesbrakes – Margarita

Smash smash five megatons of smash!

It’s been a long day, I’ve been working from home which is massively inefficient - I miss my twin 24” monitors and the lack of delay between pushing a key and something happening on the screen. There is still loads of work to do and now even less time in which to do it. Also my teeth hurt and I can’t find any good painkillers.

I was just starting to sink into misery when my wife made the us most awesome margarita I’ve ever had (the secret seems to be to use lots of fresh limes and really good tequila), I have perked up.

Hence:



Not the greatest recording ever, so here’s a link to when it was KEXP song of the day back in 2007 when we were young.

It’s a good thing that my problems can be solve with hard liquor isn’t? I’m sure there would be an intervention otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment